Star Wars Destiny France
No one's ever really gone...
Star Wars Destiny France
No one's ever really gone...
Star Wars Destiny France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Star Wars Destiny France

Forum des joueurs francophones du jeu de cartes et de dés à collectionner Star Wars Destiny

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
WD Green SN350 – Disque SSD interne NVMe M.2 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Greed'Os
Recalé de la Marine Impériale
Greed'Os

Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast Empty
MessageSujet: Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast   Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Sep 2017 - 14:01

https://www.facebook.com/knightsofrenpodcast/posts/1529710840442006

Lukas Litzsinger a écrit:
This week marks my final one at Fantasy Flight Games. Over the past seven years, I have been able to pursue my passion for making games and learned a lot about both games and myself. I am grateful for the opportunities that I had at FFG, and feel lucky to have been able to work for such an amazing company and on such mind-blowing projects. It was a difficult decision to leave, but I am excited to pursue a new challenge and will soon be moving to Seattle to work for Wizards of the Coast.

I wish to express thanks to everyone who has been part of my time here in Minnesota. This place has truly become a home to me. I will not ever leave it behind, and will take many fond memories with me wherever I go (as well as a slight twang!).

To my work family, you made me look forward to coming in every Monday. We put blood, sweat, and tears into each project and it was an honor to work alongside you. You inspired me to be the best that I could be, and I am proud of all of the games that we worked on together. I will miss late-night playtests, poker nights, long-ass bus rides, Family Feuds, weekly visits to "Pasta Lumpur," and the passion that was displayed every single day at the office. You're all big damn heroes in my book.

To my gym family, you guys have pushed me to new heights of personal growth. I plan to continue the workout habits you helped me establish, but I will miss the chestosterone, boot camps, and camaraderie that made fitness fun, both in and outside the gym. Heroes are remembered, but LEGENDS never die!

To my gaming family, you have been a joy to interact with and are a constant reminder that what I do matters to people from all over the world. Whether it is over a game Destiny, between rounds of a tournament, or at a convention, I have met so many amazing people during my time at FFG. I feel that, without a doubt, there is not a more welcoming hive of scum and villainy anywhere!

Lastly, I want to say a few words about Star Wars: Destiny. I have poured the last two years of my life into this game, and leading its design and development has been an incredible experience that I cannot even put into words. We have been working hard to make sure that my departure results in a smooth transition for the game, and I am confident that it will continue to get the support that it deserves moving forward. I have made a lot of friends in the community, and I look forward to remaining involved as a player. Destiny was the pinnacle and culmination of my time at FFG, and I cannot wait to watch it grow for many years to come.

https://artificery.com/long-thanks-great-game/

apparemment c'est un certain "Jeremy" qui reprend les rênes pour SW:Destiny, qqun sait qui c'est et quels jeux il a déjà designé ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dimmu
Recalé de la Marine Impériale
Dimmu

Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast   Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Sep 2017 - 14:12

Si c'est Jeremy Zwirn, il a été champion de monde de plusieurs jeux FFG (jeux star wars notamment) dont le LCG (et conquest aussi peut être je ne sais plus).
C'est un excellent joueur et je pense qu'on peut globalement lui faire confiance. On verra bien, de toute façon, n'étant pas dans la team de design, difficile de savoir qui avait les bonnes idées (et les moins bonnes, hein FN-2199 ou même Poe...).
Le jeu marchant du tonnerre aux USA, on peut espérer une bonne qualité pour la suite tout de même !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lukas part de chez FFG pour rejoindre Wizards of the Coast
Page 1 sur 1